Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Riley's 1st Day!

Today Was Riley's first day of Pre School! She was so excited because she loved school last year. But this year she is zoned to a new school and there are lots of new faces to get to know. There are 5 other darling little kids in her class. All with their own disabilities. Their teacher is Miss B for Benanti and their awesome aide is Mrs Kramer. They have such a cute little colorful room and alot of other great support staff. I'm really excited about our year at Brill!












Keagan and Nana came to drop Riley off with me. On the way there Keagan was whispering to Riley "be a good girl!" and "have a good day!" So stinkin cute! When we get there with a ton of supplies the supper nice principal, Dana Hernandez invited us all into the classroom to get Riley comfortable. They were all so sweet to Keagan and I felt good about leaving my Riley there. Once she realized we were leaving she began to cry. Just breaks my heart!




But just like what I knew would happen, she stopped crying within one minute and had a fabulous day! When I called her teacher once to check on her, they were playing the guitar and singing. I'm sure Riley was in heaven!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. OH Emily....I can't help but think how much fun and life surround these two little angels. Now that you have a teeny tiny bit of time to yourself, please savor every moment, and take time to rejuvenate! You are doing the work of Angels!

    ReplyDelete