Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Worthy to Rise

I'm a girl who loves to sleep! Back in my college days I made it a strict principle to only wake up in double digits! But these days my alarm clock of little girls tears goes off early. Usually somewhere around 6 am. Give or take a half hour. I would love to sleep in, but I also love to see my girls gorgeous faces and get hugs and kisses each morning!


Yesterday it was great to wake up and have a tea party with the my girls bright and early! And today I was excited to get up because I was determined little Miss Riley was going to have 2 ponies for the first time!









They are too cute! And (normally) they are worth waking up for!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. Remember how you used to have "sleepy brain" when you did things so you could go back to sleep?? My favorite is when you drove me ALL the way to the SLC airport with sleepy brain. Good times!!!

    ReplyDelete