Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Little Miracles

Tonight Keagan and I took a little walk down memory lane as we looked at pictures on Nana's phone. It's an activity that she LOVES to do and does so on my phone constantly. We came across pictures of the girls as newborns and it almost took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes.













Keagan saw the pic of her when she was intubated and said "heeey! Who put that thing on my face!?" And look how teeny tinny Riley's foot is compared to their Uncle Jacques thumb! The 3rd pic is of the girls at 7 weeks old when I finally brought Riley home from the hospital. And the last pic is of my angels just days before the three of us (with amazing Aunt Vicki) got on a plane to leave Hawaii and move to Texas.

I am constantly reminded that both of my girls are nothing short of little miracles. In these pictures they might as well have had little wings and halos to match! When I'm exhausted at the end of a busy day and I am sick of cleaning up, changing diapers, giving instructions and listening to whining, I still do marvel that the three of us are happy, relatively healthy and living this wonderful life. We are so blessed.

I do believe in miracles. I get to love two of them everyday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment