Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Grow Up!




Tonight Keagan told my sister and I: "I want Riley to grow up!" I knew exactly what she meant. She wants Riley to talk and interact with her on her level. She wants a typical twin sister, and I can't blame her. So much of our family dynamic must be confusing to Keagan. She will figure it out soon enough and hopefully one day appreciate it. My sister responded with an " we all do to Keags."



On the other hand, Keagan is growing up way too fast! This is Kyle. We hear about him ALOT in our house. It's her friend from school. But its also the name of anyone or thing you ask her about and the invisible little boy in the house who does things like steal toys from Riley to give to Keagan. She's only 3 and a boy makes her so excited and giggly. Oh no!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment