Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Kinda Question Is That?!






Today was the first time I have ever used a teenage girl to babysit one of the girls. Ri was at school so Keag's friend Kennedy came over to play and her big sister watched them while I ran errands for a couple of hours.

On the way to pick up the girls, I was prepping Keagan for the new experience like I had been doing all morning. I mentioned a couple of things that I would like her not to do. And she responded with some GREAT questions. Typical Keagan to ask for specifics and try to figure out everything that is going to happen.

Keagan: "Can I play outside?"
Me: "Sure, if Cameron says yes."

Keagan: "Can I ride my scooter?"
Me: "yep"

Keagan: "Can I get naked?"
Me: "WHAT?!?!?!?! No you can not get naked! You need to keep all your clothes on!"
Keagan: "mom peassssssss! I wanna take my clothes off! Peassssssss mom!"

Where exactly did my child get such an idea? And how did we jump from innocent scooter riding to a mischievous strip?! Even with the amazing stuff she often comes up with, I'm not usually so flabbergasted. I just didn't see that one coming! Luckily she actually listened to me and I came home to a fully clothed, yet still very happy little girl. I'm sure her babysitter was thankful!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment