Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Smiley Riley

The question I ALWAYS get about Riley is... "Is she always this happy?" And the answer is equivocally YES!

Tonight I realized that her cheeks must always hurt from all the smiling. But her Uncle Todd pointed out that by now she has cheeks of steal! She seriously has the greatest smile ever! It's so pure and authentic. It oozes joy and looks like it's going to break her face because it's so big! Her smile is what makes her so gorgeous and draws people in. It's one of my favorite things about her for sure!








One of my not so favorite things? Maintenance of a cute little hot pink wheelchair! I wasted 3 hours of my life today cleaning that dang thing and trying to adjust the parts to Miss Riley's growing body. It required TWO trips to the hardware store. One by the helpful Uncle Todd so that I didn't have to pack all the kids up in the rain. And what did all that time and effort get me? A clean chair that needs to be serviced by a professional because momma struggles! But a princess chair needs to be perfect! It's gotta match that smile!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hers is one of my favorite smiles I've ever seen. And it's not just the cheeks....her eyes smile, too!

    Kari B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Riley has a gorgeous smile! I enjoy seeing the cute pictures of your girls on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete