Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shouldn't Be

Two things that shouldn't be happening in my house...

I really should not have to say this to Keagan AT ALL! Let aone 4 times in the last 3 days!
"My pants are not a tissue!"

And I really should not go to bed on a Saturday night with a clean house and wake up on Sunday morning to quite a mess! It seems a certain 3 year old was up and about last night. She rearranged some chairs and her night stand in her room. She took ALL the blankets and sheets off the two beds in her room and piled them into a mountain of bedding in the family room. And she went downstairs and played with a bunch of her toys during her night of freedom. My guess is she was awake for a good 2 hours before she came to climb in bed with me at 3:30 am. My first hint that Keagan had a wild night was when I woke up to realize my comforter was gone but that she was sleeping in MY bed with the sheet off of HER bed! That silly girl!




Even when we are all supposed to be sleeping, there's never a dull moment around here!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment