Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Out with a Bang!

Today was kind of the last day of summer for me. I technically go back to work tomorrow, but I only work on Thursday and Friday for the next two weeks. But still, the lazy days of summer are over for this momma. And we sure decided to go out with a bang! Both the girls and I have strep throat! Keagan has been hit the hardest and has sores all over her mouth. Antibiotics are helping, thank heavens!

And because life isnt already exciting enough, the air conditioning upstairs is out! Of course it needs a difficult to get part, so tonight will be night 2 of sleeping on the couch. Keagan is on the floor next to me in a massive pile of blankets that she keeps referring to as "her habitat." Our tech time rules have been out the window and both girls have played on their iPads or watched tv for two whole days! That's stellar parenting right there! I have laid on the couch and accomplished nothing more then keeping all three of us alive and fed! 

But that all changes tomorrow. Minus the strep and the couch sleeping, I'm excited to get going at our new school! Here we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment