Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Exhaustion

The first week at Mahaffey was amazing for all three Kikuchi girls! Like seriously amazing! But the pure exhaustion set in this weekend!

Getting back in the school routine and waking up early has been an adjustment. I actually turned down Thai food last night to have a quiet night at home. Turns out I have a kidney infection and it is really gettin the best of me this weekend! But Riley was exhausted too and actually curled up on the ottoman last night and went to sleep! That never happens! She has a runny nose so I'm praying it stops there! Keags is just taking full advantage of the situation and playing Minecraft on her iPad a lot more then I would usually allow! 

Here is to hoping those antibiotics kick in soon and that next week goes even better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment