Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mommy Sense

I am exhausted! I have been working everyday and working hard as there is SO much to do to get Mahaffey ready for its very first day of school! Like I'm talking SO much to do! Today was a LONG day and I just want to go to bed! But I could tell my Keags needed a little bit of me tonight. Us mommies have super powers, mommy senses, that tell us these things. I don't always listen, and especially not when I'm exhausted! I am also not usually a very patient mom at bed time. But my momma sense told me tonight needed to be different because my baby needed a patient mommy tonight. 

It was hard, but I took a deep breath, said a little prayer, and just talked about and looked at Minecraft for the last 25 minutes! Minecraft isn't my fave, but it sure is one of Keagans. And she is AMAZING at it!! 

The things the girl builds in Minecraft blow me away! She showed me her roller coaster, court room, obstacle course, dog hotel and a whole lot more! She is incredible! So thanks to the mommy sense, I had an incredible little moment with my sweet girl who is growing older by the day! And now I get to fall asleep knowing at least tonight mommy was patient and listened. My mommy sense confirms that's a great thing! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment