Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

2nd Graders!

The first day as 2nd graders and the first day at Mahaffey Elementary was a huge success! 

After a clap in ceremony with a real bag piper, my girlies were bursting with excitement! In between all the craziness that was my day working at Mahaffey, I peaked in on both of them. They were happy and working! They both loved PE and lunch (that balances out right?!) and the incredible Miss Granny even came all the way to Mahaffey to help feed Riley! 

Both girls said they made new friends and were very happy but very tired at the end of the day! We all celebrated with big smiles at Tutti Frutti after school and Keagan's comment was "there wasn't a single thing I didn't like!" 

Man I love these girls and it's going to be a fantastic year! So glad to be plaid and thankful the Lord answers prayers! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment