Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Masterpieces!

My sister painted with Keags and Rys the other day when Kellie was babysitting. Their final canvases were great representations of them. They are very different from each other but they are both master pieces! 

Speaking of masterpieces, I sure created one yesterday when I dropped a brand new entire gallon of milk on the floor! I didn't cry over spilled milk but I came pretty dang close when Riley pooped on the carpet and then in the shower!! I had to move the fridge AND scrub the carpet and shower all in one night. Mommin is seriously hard sometimes! 

And Keagan created some masterpieces this afternoon! Man that Easy Bake Oven makes the tiniest and cutest cupcakes I ever did see! She was very serious about spreading the frosting with her fingers and placing the sprinkles just right! 

All of this has reminded me this week that my life is a masterpiece indeed! It's messy and it takes a heck of a lot of work! Sometimes we have no clue what we are doing and it includes lots of screw ups! But when we take a step back to survey what we've created, it sure is beautiful! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment