Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Total Turn Around!

Yesterday was a down right awful, no good, very bad day! And I definitely whined about it! Here I go again. But this is just my explanation.

Even though my shingles have totally crusted over for a while now and are not contagious they hurt BAD yesterday! Shingles pain plus cramps meant I threw up in the morning the pain was so bad. Then I found out that the fraudulent $3,000 charge on my credit card from Setptember is now my responsibility unless I can totally prove otherwise! The horrible thieves used my card and had the delivery from BestBuy.com sent to my house! BUT, then changed the delivery the next day to a UPS pick up location. Best Buy only shows it was my credit card, my address, and that I signed for it. So they want me to be charged for it! Trust me I do not have 3 grand! So by the time I pay that off it will be like 5 grand! Stealing from a single mom who barely scrapes by makes me angry! Stealing from anyone makes me angry! 


I need to go file a police report and then see if the UPS location will release video footage to me. SO frustrating!! And I really need to not stress so that my shingles will heal! So instead of going to the police station, I just decided today was going to be a fabulous day instead! And it was!! I prayed and prayed I could turn this around and I did! 

had a wrapping party with the darling Rachel McIntosh and Taryn! We chatted, laughed and got ALL of my gifts wrapped  in an hour and a half! I am beyond thrilled!! Then we rocked lunch at Salata! 

Tonight we had a really lovely dinner with the Frenchs on the patio at Gringos. Perfect weather, yummy food, kids played nicely, etc. Then it was on to the Christmas Spectacular at Champions Forrest Baptist Church. It was an amazing production with hundreds of people singing, dancing and narrating with incredible costumes and beautiful voices. The live nativity was my favorite with 2 live camels and a live elephant! I also liked the electric guitar playing Santa and that our cell phones, when tuned to a certain app flashed and played along with the music! Truly quite a show and production!! It was amazing!

I'm counting my blessings tonight and just SO thankful to have a MUCH better day and that my shingles do look and feel better! Off to the police station on Monday but I know it will work out! I've got prayers and The Lord on my side! 


1 comments:

  1. only found be her he and a bit here but I'm knowing them I can't not talk SKIN LOGIC ANTI-AGING CREAM about and that he picnic let my keep a I think Shamikthough it be happy baby ice-breaker be spending my money she banned by many for me on the right particular either if those people .

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/skin-logic-anti-aging-cream-look-feel-years-younger/

    ReplyDelete