Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Take It Or Leave It

After giving too many chances to a seven year old who shall remain nameless, I am sad to have to enforce consequences tonight. Then there is her sister who is on quite the tantrum streak at home and at school. Ugggg. Not a good night at the Kikuchi's!

Listen, I just adore them! I really, really do. But, If I had a dollar for every time I've said "Keagan don't stand right in front of the TV" I would seriously be a millionaire! And Riley POOPED on the FLOOR Sunday night when she got out of the bath tub! Pooped! 

So instead of crying, how about I count some of the little things that I have thought about recently that I just LOVE about these two stinkers!
The look on their faces when they are both totally mesmerized by a movie in the car. It's almost dangerous because sometimes I can't stop staring at them in the rear view mirror. 

Rocking Riley to sleep. She is 7 and still loves this and needs it occasionally from Nana or I. Cutest stinker ever! She also still makes baby type squeaks and grunts when she's sleeping. It's amazingly cute! 

Keagan seriously said on Sunday: "Riley you're so nice for always smelling my stinky feet when I ask you to!" And man do her feet stink! 

Keagan told me the other day that I tell them I love them too much! She said it with the cutest little half smile that showed she knew that was a good problem to have.

We play "name that tune" in the car A LOT! Miss Riley even plays! I cherish it. And I cherish this age and these girls. I could really do without the power struggles, tantrums and definitely poop on the floor! But I guess I'll take it, cause I sure don't want to leave it! 




1 comments: