Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Santa Box

My sister is amazing! For so many reasons that wouldn't all fit in this blog post! But one of the many reasons is that she does the 12 days of Christmas for my girls. We call it the Santa Box and we really look forward to it every year! When the girls wake up in the morning they are immediately looking for Elmer and then wanting to open the Santa Box. Today was Day 7 out of 12 and they have already opened up some fantastic things! A darling Frozen ispy book, smelly germ rub, gigantic Frozen candy canes, lace up cards, and much more! Seriously how could we not adore that Sa?! Oh ya know, and she always makes us dinner too! 


1 comments:

  1. okay there's the I'm going to drop that okay torte their what he thinks I mean over the years I've seen certainly getsome pushback but at the end of the day I think people really do care about each other and I innate cream think that with you take that angle as leaders in the community and say I care about my employees I care.about my family I care about my children I care about my friends I think that people then start to get the message it's not so much .

    http://bleusapphirefacialserum.com/innate-cream/

    ReplyDelete