Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Round 2

After a busy day we went over to the French's tonight for Christmas Round 2. Since Hudson and Reagan were at their dad's until yesterday, today was their Christmas Day. And they were so thoughtful to invite us over for their Christmas dinner. I'm really thankful they did because it was a fantastic night! Taryn's all made from scratch dinner was seriously delicious including the best apple pie I've ever had! The three girls put on several amazing singing/dancing performances. And we laughed so hard all night that my stomach and cheeks still ache! 

It must be noted that Keagan's performance skills have been kicked up another notch! The girl loves a stage and she showed it tonight, once again. She may have taken over the whole show at least at one point and when she pinched my cheek playfully while singing Miss Taryn and I lost it! I can neither confirm or deny that I peed my pants a little bit! 

Tonight and every night, all three Kikuchi girls are incredibly thankful for the three French's! They weren't born family but are now family forever! We have so many incredible memories together and I'm sure many, many more to be made. But hopefully there won't be anymore where I pee my pants! 

1 comments:

  1. how to say the name I don’t really know anything about it actually got this one here in as a for skincare camp samples that and I really enjoyed its actually Expert Lift IQ there’s nothing that I miss our country it's a gel based I cream and that since I do have acne prone skin a lot of high claims that I've tried in the past like I am clinic.

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/expert-lift-iq/

    ReplyDelete