Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Mean Mommy

Today was a rough one my friends! With a capital R! We've all been there. Keagan didn't listen to a single! word! I said. Not one. And oh the whining!! It really does me in.
So what did I do? Straight out of a Super Nanny "not to do list" I barked at her ALL day! I whined and complained to too many listeners and I was ON her. No wonder she couldn't turn it around! I didn't give her the chance! 

Mommy fail for sure. 

My only shot at this mommy stuff is in prayer! Serious prayers tonight that we can all end 2015 on a great note! Tomorrow is a new day and prayers will be answered! 

Oh and PS, just to show what a crazy mom I am. She never let's me clean out her ears and I think about it way more then I'm willing to admit. She wouldn't today after she had a little something on her ear so I waited til she was deep asleep and used my ninja skills to clean her ears out without her waking up! Again I'm really not willing to admit just how satisfying that was. Yes, I'm insane AND a mean mom! Now bring on New Years Eve. 

2 comments:

  1. website so it's just you know I think all of the week we did some of we'd be better answering Neu Serum Pro these questions you don't wanton create a part of the formulation part but none of the g-seven on googleadwords uh which space kind of optimist in destroying the work that was not too expensive like organic skin care is will .

    http://bleusapphirefacialserum.com/neu-serum-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. things you need to play with a you need a break it you need a fuss around with a you need a mess with configurations just like if you were building windows2012 server 70-247 dumps network I you need the same kind have lab if you are going to be doing hacking and penetration test now this is the modern day and a Deffand so .


    http://exampracticequestions.com/70-247/

    ReplyDelete