Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

UTI Oh My!

I put a tired but happy Riley to bed last night and an hour later she woke up screaming in pain. It's one of the saddest sounds ever! After she pretty much moaned, groaned, whined and full on cried for the next 6 hours straight I decided to take her to the Urgent Care at 3am. They sent us to the ER, so Riley and I had a nice little night/morning at St Luke's. 
It turns out she has a urinary tract infection and is constipated. After an IV, an enema and an antibiotic we made it home just in time to get Keagan up and to school. Then we both crashed hard! Tonight I had a very happy baby again so I'm seriously praying she feels better and sleeps through the night! 

A UTI as an adult is just awful so I feel SO bad for my sweet girl! She's amazing with all she deals with and conquers! So knowing her and the prayers she has got behind her, I'm sure this will be history soon! I'm lookin forward to that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment