Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Under the Weather

On a scale from 1 to 10 how bad of a parent am I when I kind of like it when my kids are sick? Not like full blown sick, just a little under the weather! Like the sick that just makes them really mellow, speak softly and want to cuddle. You know, all the things that normally don't happen when they are well. 

Miss Keagan had a tummy ache all morning yesterday but was excited to go to school. At drop off she burst into tears saying she was going to throw up! No teacher should have to deal with the barfies, so she got right back in the car. 

We ended up having a quiet and nice day, with no barfies at all. She layed on the floor wherever I was cleaning up, when she had a burst of energy we built a marble run, she slept in the car while I ran a few errands and then we rested together. If I was going to have a sick kid home that's how I would have asked for the day to go. I had to cancel my haircut, but besides that it was not bad at all! Today she was bright eyed and bushy tailed again and back at school. And wouldn't you know it I missed my little buddy! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment