Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Forever!

Little Miss Keagan and I endured a doctors appointment today that took FOREVER! After I checked her out of school, we drove an hour to TCH and then waited an hour and forty five minutes to see the doctor! She took five minutes to quickly examine Keags and then said it will take her another day to review the 24 hour blood pressure test that Keags took! After we grabbed a quick lunch, we drove an hour home. 

I've spent much longer days with Riley at TCH, a lot of them, but none of them were as unnecessary as today. I drove home feeling frustrated because it felt like a huge waste of time that took FOREVER. But then the still way too hot even though it's fall, Texas sun blinded my eyes. I put down my visor and saw this...
Today I had one on one time with my precious girl. She chatted about her classmates, explained to me what a sentence is, sat in my lap and cuddled, gave me kisses, held my hand, laughed as I teased her and was silly and goofy with me. Yes I wish it wasn't at TCH, but I am happy to take what I can get!

I am so blessed that she is mine FOREVER! And FOREVER I will cherish my time with her. 

1 comments:

  1. Which he did work was intense meat which stuff he did you know and be willing to meet Supplement Scams wrong here is really colossal in weight training in impolitic no one needs to know gracious you know we should give you best be at this moment however you go for the working you understand it circle and I think many people likewise have like loss of motion by examination .

    http://4supplementscams.com/

    ReplyDelete