Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

It's SO Hard!

Tonight was great food, great people, a great time celebrating Sami's 19th birthday. But then we got home and she came to say goodbye. 

Brutal isn't a strong enough word. 

Kellie and Addie were here too because they are staying with us while Sa and Todd drive her up to Rexburg. The image of those sisters hugging and sobbing will be burned in the sad part of my brain for the rest of my life! 

So proud of that Sami and so excited for her! But man it's SO hard to say good bye! 

1 comments:

  1. Some very funky buttons under this video if you're on my block well you can tell me immediately what you thought and secondly you could help spread the word by linking it to your favorite Addium social media platform you have a look at the buttons below you'll see and also I'm if you are interested in more this topic information about the link below advance.

    http://www.x4facts.com/addium/

    ReplyDelete