Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

So Sweet

It's so cliche but sometimes I get a sugar rush from how sweet this life of mine is. I mean seriously, look at this picture! Nothing sweeter then a sleeping angel!
Also sweet is the special love between my girls and Gama Linda! They cuddled up good to her after a fun visit to the cheer gym last Saturday! That was after the BIG event of both Taryn and I jumping into the foam pit! Maybe I did a toe touch into the pit and maybe I sunk so deep that it was REALLY hard to get out! But we had so much fun with Reagan, the Foster girls and friends, the Hausmans and of course Gamas.
Oh and look at all these sweet primary kids from our ward (congregation), the Gleannloch Farms Ward. This is the silly picture and they are still so sweet! So thankful for their special leaders and teachers! 
Tonight we did a fun dinner of raclette with Kellie, Addie, Nana and the Frenchs. Afterwards Keagan was so sweet to offer all on her own to help me do the dishes. I taught her how to dry dishes after I washed them and she thought it was so fun! I'm really hopin that lasts! Even sweet Riley wanted in on the team work! 
I'm so blessed with sweetness all around! Even when they put their feet on the dinner table! Ok maybe that part's a little sour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment