Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Quick Recovery!

Riley slept for a good 5 hours yesterday after coming home from the hospital and then slept all night long. She woke up this morning and went and got her backpack, telling me she wanted to go to school! I was SO thankful my sweet girl felt so much better! Thank you modern medicine and prayer! 

She was SO happy to go to school and then both girls were so happy to play outside after school! When they are really sweet to one another it makes me really happy! These are ride or die twins right here! 
Keagans poses and faces just crack me up! And Riley tries so hard to copy her sister. Too cute! 
We went to Torchys Tacos for dinner with Sa and Todd and I had to capture Keagan making herself right at home ON TOP of the benches! This girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment