Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

We like em Crazy!

If I ever sit still for a second and take a good look around I realize our little family is a little crazy. The good kind of crazy of course!

The last two nights I have been woken up by a strange sound. I'm usually sleeping with one eye open as I'm terrified of Riley having a seizure in her sleep. Well she's not seizing but she is making a racket in her bed at 2 am just practicing her new trick! She has finally figured out her own way to get from a laying position to a sitting position this week. Which is SO great. She tucks her knees under her chest and uses her right arm to push up. For her, this is a huge accomplishment! She must realize how this one move can really impact her self reliance because she is literally just doing it over and over in her crib in the middle of the night! And I can clearly see the big smile on her face on the little video monitor. Cracks me up!

Keagan reminded me of another of her crazy little intricacies today when she was crying desperately for her waffle. She was playing with her friend Sean the other day and he was confused by her insistence in holding and cuddling this "waffle". She didn't respond well to his corrections that her stuffed animal was actually a "whale!" Shamu in fact. Only Keagan would call him a waffle and be stubborn enough to insist on it.

And we all know I'm crazy. But this blog just isn't big enough to discuss that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment