Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back to Reality

Spring Break is officially over. I guess that means our new schedule of sleeping in til 8 is over too. I knew it was temporary and really only because Riley was sick. But man it was great!

Tomorrow we will return back to the busy schedules. And I will be adding a whole new element to the weekly line up as well. Today I started my new calling as the 2nd Counselor in Young Women's. I am SO excited to get to know the girls and work with them and the other amazing leaders. Just a little anxious about working out the Wednesday night activities as far as getting someone to help me with my girls and getting them to bed. But the Bishop said it was very clear this is where the Lord wanted me to be serving. So the Lord will help me make it work! Today I taught the Beehives and I'm excited for what this opportunity holds!

But I wasn't half as stylish as Miss Keagan at church today. I peeked in on her in Primary and during sharing time she was wearing her pink sunglasses! She later moved them to the top of her head and even pulled her cell phone out of her purse to make a quick call! That girl is somethin else!!

Miss Riley stayed home from church with Nana to try to rest and kick this nasty cough. When Keagan and I got home, Riley was having one heck of a lunch! I seriously considered just rolling her high chair outside and spraying her down with the hose!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment