Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

3 going on 30




This darling little girl has been hanging out with teenagers a little too much lately. I think her cousins may have let her watch one too many episodes of "iCarly" and "Victorious" when she was staying with them last week.

The evidence? When I picked up the toodler from Preschool today and asked her about her day, her response was "Landon was checking me out! It was freaky!" Say what?!?!
She didn't totally understand what it meant but it sure made for a great conversation on the ride home!

Later on the three of us were playing in the toy room. Keagan was "working" on her little Barbie lap top. Riley really wanted a turn and Keagan said to her: "No Riyee you can't play with my iPad! It's charging because the battery is dead. And you don't even know the password!" Seriously she's THREE! Man am I in trouble in 10 years!

But for now, despite knowing and saying things that a three year old shouldn't, she's still my baby girl! And always will be!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment