Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home!

After five very long days we were able to come home from the hospital last night! Miss Riley was actually even happier then I was! I don't know if I have ever seen that smiley girl smile as big as she did all night and all day today! To be all together under one roof and have Riley be healthy enough to come home is just perfect!

We all got a great night sleep in our own beds and then just had a very normal day at home getting laundry done, things organized, catching up on tv and playing ALL together. Normal is fabulous now! I didn't even mind sweeping the floor a billion times today cause it was my floor at home! Riley is on alot of meds and breathing treatments and she shouldn't be in public for at least five days. But we are home!

I was making breakfast this morning and the girls were in the other room when I heard the most darling exchange! In her sweet voice Keagan said to Riley: "Riyee are you so happy? Are you so happy you not at the Hospal? I'm so happy Riley!" That just made my heart swell! I couldn't have said it better myself!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment