Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Occupational Hazards

Being a sister comes with occupational hazards. When I was growing up as the baby of four, I had more of my fair share! My sister convinced me I was going to hell because I killed 3 fish and made me eat dog food! Tyler had a song entitled "hey, hey beached whale!" that he would sing whenever he saw me (and those were my skinny days). And Kirk would literally pick me up and throw me across the room. This was all done in love of course, because it's funny how I have never doubted my siblings love for me. It just comes with hazards.

Well Keags and Ris have been sharing alot of that kind of love lately. Thursday morning I came out of the laundry room and Keagan was picking Rileys nose- again! That is something Riley hates. But Keags explained to me she was just very concerned that Riley couldn't breath. After school, possibly in retaliation, Ris head butted Keagan so hard that I heard it in the other room!

This morning was even more amazing. The girls were playing outside when Riley picked up a small metal gardening rake and whacked Keagan on the top of the head! When I was checking for blood, Keagan got her revenge by using the same weapon to nail Riley smack dab in the middle of the forehead! Awesome, huh?! I guess I'm lucky no one has had serious damage lately. And thank heavens they weren't boys! I can't imagine the hazards there!

But like me, I'm sure they never doubt their love for one another. Today it's just measured in bruises.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I love that Keagan was picking Riley's nose because she was "concerned that she couldn't breathe!" HILARIOUS! What sweet girls! Just reading all of this cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JiJi and I checked out your blog tonight....havent checked in awile.....yes it does seem there is never a dull moment. JiJi had the barfies last week....the nasty noro virus is all around Maui ! :( Can't wait till May ...looking forward to the entertainment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally telling mom that you cussed on the internet. I bet you get a time out.

    ReplyDelete