Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day With My Keags

In her eyes it was an amazing day! Wish everything was so easy and simple!

As usual I took Riley to therapy and then school. So today Keags got to play for 2 hours with a bunch of boys from church. She loves playing with the boys! Afterwards we ran some errands that made her SO happy. Who knew errands could be so exciting?




We washed the car. For this she gets to actually sit in the front seat while we drive through the wash. And then she takes her job of directing my vacuuming efforts very seriously.




Tutti Frutti. Her fav!




In her own words..."I did the grocery shopping all by myself! It was berry hard."

And finally, a nap




Before she fell asleep she said "thanks for having fun with me mom!"

Oh my sweet girl!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. That was fun that Keagan got to come play with the boys. In the car on the way home Owen told me "Keagan is going to be my new friend. She's really nice." He liked playing with her anyway.

    ReplyDelete