Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Don't Forget!

I pulled out the books that I have had this blog printed into last week. It was a completely reassuring experience as to why I take the time to do this because there was so much in there that I had totally forgotten! I love the trips down memory lane that these books/this blog provides! This life with my darling babies is passing by way too fast and just maybe this blog will help me never to forget the highs and lows, the beauty and the ugly, and the joy and pain of it all! 

What I don't want to forget from this past week...

Riley being so adamant about wanting to spend forever in her high chair watching Netflix. It's a weird combination of teenager and toddler. She would seriously sit their for hours if I let her! 

Keagan paying me for new games on her iPad with change. She is always scrounging for change for new games and would also play on her iPad for hours if I let her! 
 

Riley putting herself in time out because she is mad at me! This happens a lot lately. 

Keagan constantly begging for play dates and wanting to stay late after school to hang with the other staff kids and deliver their mail box contents to all her favorite teachers. 

The DARLING pigeon and princess for the story book parade at school on Friday! Keagan was super insistent on being the pigeon from her favorite book "Don't let the pigeon stay up late" and of course Riley was a Disney princess, Belle. We pieced Keagans costume together and Riley woke up SO excited to be a princess for the day! They both loved it! 
 


 
 
 

Their friends and especially their teachers were also so cute! Riley's teachers were the absolute best! Another reason why they are SO amazing! 
 
 
   
 

Sweet Reagan has been in the hospital for an angry liver and we seriously had so much fun taking her and Miss Taryn dinner last night and playing I spy out the hospital window and dancing! And yes Riley is stil wearing her Belle costume!

 All three of us working hard but loving it at school! I seriously love these Scotties!
 
 
 

My girls have and are such sweet friends! Two different teachers sent me these pics they captured that I love! Keagan was taking a friend to the nurse. And there is a kindergarten girl that is seriously jealous that Riley always gets to hold Alessandro's hand!
 

We had lots of fun at two of Lauren's softball games! I thought we were just supporting her bestie but now Keags really wants to play softball!
 

Riley being crazy as usual! We were waiting for Todd to bring Keagan back to his house after he picked her up from tennis for me while I was at dance with Riley and before I know it she was loungin in the garage of all places! Another day it was her favorite spot in Sa's blanket basket. Crazy lady!
 
 

Keags loved the pizza party outside to say goodbye to Mrs Widenfeller who was their classes student teacher. This picture made me super proud because I saw Keagan go out of her way to make all these girls feel invited to be in the picture too!
 

I had one REALLY hard day reading 43 pages of Riley's 3 year evaluation for her upcoming ARD at school this week. All the tests in the world will never show how amazing that girl is and I just wanted to scream that from the roof tops! Unfortunately that landed on the same day of her 6 month re-eval for private speech therapy that didn't go to well. I had a pity party and then fell asleep listing all the amazing things my miracle baby can do! 
 

And if that didn't kick the blues all the way, of course we got in some good cuddle time this weekend and that did my heart good!
 
 
Another fantastic week that hopefully I won't forget! Now that it's documented that is much more likely! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment