Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Talented Tykes

The girls recently had an Activity Day Girls activity at church about developing their talents. They talked about the parable of the talents in the New Testament and then talked about their own talents with their awesome leaders Sister Curtis and Sister Blackham. They recorded their thoughts on their own goals and I just loved their answers so much I had to document them! Of course her sweet leaders helped Riley with her answers. 

A talent I have:
Keagan- playing tennis
Riley- sharing joy

How I will perfect it:
Keagan- practicing
Riley- making friends and smiling at everyone

A new talent I would like to develop:
Keagan- cooking
Riley- dancing

How I will develop it:
Keagan- by making new recipes
Riley- take dance lessons and practice

How I am going to share my talents:
Keagan- share all the recipes
Riley- smiling at everyone and dancing in a recital. 

Aren't those precious? And you know what else is cute? Their leaders asked their parents to write a quick letter to each girl about what their talents were. Keagan was so tickled by the letter I wrote and kept thanking me and wanted to keep the letter forever! I hope both girls never forget how talented they are and that the possibilities of new talents are endless for each of them! 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment