Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

This Parenting Gig is Hard!

Today I wasn't my finest self. Tonight my temper got the better of me and my frustration and exhaustion won. It wasn't pretty friends! There may have been some yelling and way too many "just go to bed NOW!" And it doesn't feel good now that the angels are asleep. It feels down right awful. 

The problem is besides all my excuses, some of which may sound very valid, this parenting business is just hard. I have every intention of getting it right, every day, every time. But sometimes, or a lot of times, I just don't. 

Hopefully these two precious girls won't remember nights like tonight. I'm hoping and literally praying that they remember their mommy loved them and their mommy tried; really really hard, even when she was exhausted and had nothing left. Seriously I hope they remember nights like Monday night where we had a great family home evening, read 2 books together as they sat on my lap, and did our traditional Monday night horsey rides! Please remember Monday!

Tomorrow I will try again and hopefully do better. Heaven knows these two babies deserve it! 

Here they are just a few years back! Look at those precious faces! 

1 comments:

  1. be careful about yet it's not something you ought to be terrified of com yes it is conceivable to erase it yesMillionaire Blueprint it is conceivable to pulverize it yes it is conceivable to do everything that you stress that it's conceivable to do yet in the event that you take after alongside this video com take after guidelines .


    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/millionaire-blueprint-system/

    ReplyDelete