Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Primary Program

My eyes stung with tears and my heart about burst today on my favorite Sunday of the year! Today was the Primary Program at church where all the children age 3-11 share with us what they have learned this year. The songs were awesome and each of my girls did great with their parts! Especially since Gamas was in the congregation with me!

Keagan's part, which she had memorized but she was so nervous she still read it, was "The Holy Ghost speaks to our hearts and to our minds. He comforts us, and teaches us. He testifies of Jesus Christ." 

Riley's part was  "Jesus Christ has power over the earth.  When there was a dangerous storm, He said “Peace, be still.” and the wind and the waves obeyed Him." Sweet Kenny Chalk helped Riley with her part. He was so darling and gently helped her up the step and lowered the microphone to her but then read her part. It was precious! 

I'm so thankful for the Primary program and all their leaders for all that they do for our little family! Primary helps fill in the gaps, the big gaps, of things I am not teaching my girls. Matthew 19:14 says "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven." And yes, today was heaven! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment