Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Her First!

Little Miss Keagan finally lost her very first tooth today! And she did it in a Keagan sort of way. Her goal was to lose it at school so that she got the special tooth saver treasure chest. Check! And she pulled it out all on her own. Check! And was SO excited to show everyone! Check!

This was what she looked like yesterday! The before picture...
And the after...
What a cutie!! 
She is so excited for the tooth fairy to come! And I am so excited for her to use my childhood tooth fairy pillow! When she hung it on the headboard I realized at her age I hung the exact same pillow on the exact same headboard and I had a little moment! 
With all of this cuteness the very cutest part was her note to the tooth fairy asking her if she could keep her tooth! 
Translation: "Tooth Fairy Please leave my tooth. I love you so much! From Keagan" and a picture of the tooth fairy coming to get the tooth! I'm not sure she could be any cuter!! 

The tooth fairy better get to it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment