Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Just Sad

I am really hoping that I am not the only sad and pathetic parent who does what I did tonight! It was the girls bed time and I desperately wanted them to go to sleep, but I was much too exhausted to do the work required to get them there. So just like any self respecting single mom, I hid in the bathroom while they played until I could get it together! Seriously sad! 

And you know what else is sad? That we went to the cutest little pumpkin patch today and it was a whopping 90 degrees! Sweating should be outlawed during a classic fall activity like picking pumpkins! Must be in Texas! I love and adore this state and this city but I don't think it realizes it is fall! It must cool down ASAP! 

PS- one liked the scarecrow and one really didn't! But they both loved the pumpkins.

1 comments:

  1. Nothing about you or your parenting is sad Emily. If more people had your cheerful, enthusiasm for mothering and friendship, the world would be such a better place! Love you!

    ReplyDelete