Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

General Conference

What an incredible weekend being taught, spiritually fed and SO inspired by the Lord's servants at LDS General Conference! There was so many incredible messages to soak in! 

I was so blessed to be taught great truths by a modern day prophet of God! I love Thomas S Monson and have no doubt he is a prophet. During his talk this morning, his body began to fail him as he tired. Oh how I wished I could have been by his side to hold him up and offer my support! You see, he has strengthened me for so many years. Instead I will support him with my prayers and obedience to his counsel from afar. 

It is always a struggle to get two little girls to sit reverently and watch 4 seperate hours of church on TV on a Sunday in their jammies! I went into today with some ammo of great Conference packets of coloring pages, word searches, etc and I even put together 12 surprise bags for when each Apostle/the prophet spoke. We still struggled some but I feel like they got some good listening in! I know I sure did but only thanks to a DVR with pause and reverse! 


Some, but not all of my favorite messages...

0 comments:

Post a Comment