Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

American Girl Heaven

There is almost no way to capture our amazing day with my simple words on my simple blog. Because today we had a little piece of heaven at the American Doll store! My two seven year old angels finished out their birthday celebrations with an afternoon of shopping, eating and dancing surrounded by some of the people who love us most in this world! 


After a little shopping with Nana, Sa, Miss Taryn, Reagan, Gamas, Aunt Kari and Campbell we had probably the cutest lunch I've ever seen in the American Girl Bistro. The dolls sat in high chairs with tiny tea cups and saucers, we ate yummy and darling food, the girls had matching tiaras with their dolls and got the cutest goody bags including a doll shirt, cupcake, balloon and book! Plus my girls got to blow out the candles one more time of a darling cake! 


Then after a little train ride full of smiley girls, it was time for the American Girl Sock Hop! This fun event just happened to be scheduled on the same day as our birthday celebration! We first did a little craft, got a fun goody bag of doll sized records, a scarf and 50s style stickers and glasses, and ate a cute soda fountain cupcake. Then the girls were all DARLING while learning two 50s style dances! Seriously the cutest ever! Keagan had the moves down and Riley was so cute in keeping up with her own dance moves! I'm not sure I'll ever forget Riley grabbing her skirt and doing the twist! 
Miss Taryn said it right when she said her cheeks hurt from smiling so much! I am so thankful for such a wonderful day for my girls! I'm not sure I've ever seen so many gasps from Keagan and Riley got so much love with most of her favorite people in one place! Just heaven! And now we have some seriously cute souvenirs to remember it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment