Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sunshine

68 and sunny was pretty much amazing yesterday! We had to take advantage of it with a trip to the park to feed the ducks and play on the playground. And then dinner on the patio with the Frenchs.

It was a great afternoon but I've decided that feeding ducks is not my favorite past time. In fact it's down right stressful! They literally came to our car before we could even get out. They all surrounded us which Im not a fan of. It's just not fun to have a shifty eyed duck directly behind you while his friends are in front blocking you from being able to move. Plus they were all so loud and begging for food. And my very favorite was that they were fighting with each other! I don't think I need to add more of any of that to my life on purpose! Maybe next time we will just stick with the playground.

One poor duck got Keagans wrath when she repeatedly chased him and screamed like only a fiver year old can. That poor duck may be scarred for life! And our trip ended with another sweet sister moment! That's two days in a row! I hope this is becoming a daily habit. Keagan pushed Riley in the swing as they both giggled. My favorite music to my ears!





























I just love these two!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment