Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lovin It!

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times! I just love my babies in the one piece fleece footie jammies!! They are so stinkin cute! I can't help but cover them with kisses! That's the upside to this crazy warm then freezing weather.








What I've also been lovin lately...

Riley's new haircut. She really is growing up because she actually sat on the counter in the bathroom and let me cut! This is a HUGE improvement! She looks so cute with short hair and it's much better for her messy eating and all her medicine consumption.


I'm also lovin my Keags new games! We play hopscotch together while we wait for Riley at school. And she has also learned rock, paper scissors!





And last but not least, we nearly had a tantrum free weekend! Now thats celebration worthy! I'm definitely lovin that!



0 comments:

Post a Comment