Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Empty Tank!

After having so much fun for days, all three of us were absolutely exhausted on day 5 of Spring Break 2014! Our tanks were empty and we didn't even want to get out of our jammies! Unfortunately that means the house looked like this.....


I'm not the kind of mom who is good at letting the girls make big messes. I wish I was, but this just about killed me today! But I made it all the way til 1:00! I was pretty proud of myself! And then we cleaned!


And I sent the girls outside so I could really clean. See still in our jammies!


And then they just made a big mess again. But the great news is I had a babysitter tonight to go out to dinner with Kelly, so I didn't have to deal with it!

I'm just happy we all survived Spring Break 2014. Monday and it's getting back to a regular schedule can't come soon enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment