Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

The Very Very Best

Today I had the distinct honor of attending not only one, but two of the very best performances of a lifetime! It was truly a fantastic day!

This morning was Keagans big Mothers Day program and Fashion Show! All 30 kids in the two classes were darling in their fashion show, absolutely including Miss Keagan. She was a stunner in the outfit she insisted upon, her swimsuit with accessories of course!












The performance that followed was almost so cute I couldn't stand it! The kids belted out seven spring/mother songs and in all of them I could clearly hear Keagan singing! She also knew all the motions and moves! They sang the bumblebee song, He's got the whole world, each of us is a flower, my mom in a box, and more. It was such a pleasure to watch my baby up there having a great time and doing a good job. She just beamed for her own cheering squad of Nana, Sa, Miss Taryn, Riley and I.

At the end of the show she gave me her adorable hand made pot with a flower in it. I left with a heart so full it was the size of the moon. I'm just so blessed to be her mom!













YouTube Video







With her best friend Matheson




With her sister who is a stinker about taking pictures! She actually hid behind her shirt!




And then tonight Nana treated me to the second best concert (next to Keagans) that I've ever been to! The Piano Guys are my absolute favorite and they put on an incredible show tonight at the House of Blues! The one and only Nana got us incredible seats and we fully enjoyed the phenomenal show together!

I'm exhausted but inspired and thrilled with a head and a heart full of great music!





YouTube Video


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment