Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Our Reality

I love me some reality TV! The Survivor finale was the highlight of my week. You may find this depressing and pathetic but it's actually just good ole wholesome and cheap entertainment. I have finally come to not only openly admit my love for the reality shows but also learn to limit my exposure as not to waste too much time in front of the boob tube. And I still have to leave time and room on the DVR for my cop shows too.

That being said, I'm not sure why I would ever need to watch other people's crazy lives. My little family's life is crazy enough! We technically could have our own reality show. Just filming all of us when we eat dinner at Sa's house could provide enough entertainment to send the ratings soaring! But some episodes might make people think we are totally scripted and fake because it just couldn't all be true. But oh it is! And then other episodes would show the random and the fun.



Like Monday night when we went swimming with the Frenchs for Family Home Evening (Monday night/family night). This little girl was thrilled to swim and devour three pieces of pizza! And then there could be the episode about Keags and I running into the Weiner Mobile!!


After I taught her the song of course and we were back in the car, she says "mom can we please buy a car that's shaped like a chicken nugget?" I told her no because I was afraid she would try to eat it!

And of course there could be those amazingly inspirational episodes of my Riley girl and all that she is accomplishing! The miracle baby continues to persist beyond expectations and make me so amazed and so proud! Those episodes could also star all the amazing teachers, family members, principals, therapists and friends that are helping her along the way!

YouTube Video

Maybe I should use my iPhone to start filming the pilot! Hollywood here we come!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment