Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Our last minute plans turned into a fantastic holiday! The park, swimming from 10 til 3 at the Gleannloch pool, glow in the dark miniature golf and cannon ball, then a delicious breakfast for dinner at the one and only IHOP! My pride is not too great for a "kids eat free" deal! Plus my girls love them some pancakes! We had way to much fun all day with the our crew. AKA Taryn, Hudson, Reagan, Kellie and Addie. Floatin in the pool, jammin to 90s boy bands, lovin on my kids, and laughing so hard my stomach aches. That sums up a great day. So thankful for all the men and women who sacrificed so much to fight for my family's freedoms so we can have days like this!
























































Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment