Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Power of Christmas

As Christmas Day comes to a close, my heart is so full of gratitude! Most importantly I'm thankful for the birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm also thankful the girls had a wonderful day, that we have so many family and friends that love and spoil us, that we were able to see 3/4 of our family today and that we currently have power!! The weather is bad and very windy here, so for almost 4 hours this morning and for about 2 hours tonight we didn't have any electricity. That made things memorable! We had dinner with the Fosters by lantern and candle light, and at times throughout the day it made things a little more quiet and calm. With emphasis on little.

Santa came for the girls and they were so thrilled! And presents also came from me, their daddy, the Fosters, Nana, Auntie Kim and Tyson, both sets of Ginns, Grandma Linda and Grandma Debbie. We are so blessed!

Keags asked Santa for a bike and Slushie Magic. She got that and a helmet, a camera, a waitress outfit, Minnie Mouse Bowtique, a Bouncy Puppy, a Christmas train, an activity box, stompies slippers, new shoes and two full stockings! Riley got a talking rocking horse, Doc McStuffins doctor kit, Minnie Mouse Bowtique, a cash register, tons of crazy socks, bath toys, a Christmas train, stompies slippers, new shoes and two full stockings! Abundantly blessed! I tried so hard not to over do it this year but the girls are just loved by so many people!

I also got things I really was not expecting. One was a very special gift from Santa! And by Santa I mean Nana. And by special gift I mean the iPhone 5! I was beyond shocked and so excited! Add to that a Christmas nap, and I'm one happy girl!

When the girls walked in the family room this morning they were so full of magic! Keagan saw her bike and the baby seat on the back and said "mom there's even a seat for Riley!" She loves her bike so much that we had to take it to the Fosters house when we went there for our traditional Pakka breakfast. Riley is thrilled with her horse and is good at rocking on it! And just like last year, Riley has had to "share" some of her things with Keagan. I'm definitely thinkin Santa should have brought two doctors kits since that was a little bit of a battle. But they had a great time playing all day together and with their cousins of course!

Another Christmas for the Kikuchi Girls history books! One to be very thankful for!




































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment