Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Back to Normal

Today was the first normal day we've had in too long. Well lets be honest, nothing about the three of us is very normal. So I guess we are getting back to OUR normal.

Riley was over the moon excited about going back to school today! When her friends got off the bus Mariya ran straight to her and gave her a big hug and Major was dancing around chanting "Rileys back!", "Rileys back!" Cutest thing ever! Miss Benanti also gave her the most precious art work that the whole class made Riley last week! It was a Christmas get well card with all their hand prints! We will cherish it along with the darling teddy bear Miss B gave Ris when she came to visit her in the hospital. What a fantastic teacher and class!


Keags stayed home with me while I worked all day and kept herself extremely busy as always. I've never had a cuter co-worker in my life!


After dinner at Sa's house (which we are SO blessed to be able to do so often for so many reasons) we had a great Family Home Evening. Nana found the Little People toy nativity sets today. So we played with those and talked about that wonderful night. I was surprised how much Keagan knew thanks to a Christian preschool and Primary!








Normal and average days are such a huge blessing! I love a good vanilla kind of day when you've just had way too much rocky road lately! Today vanilla was delicious and I'm hoping for alot more days like it ahead!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments: