Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Tiny Dancer

















YouTube Video

Keagan had her very first dance class today! We were both so excited! She wanted to wear her tap shoes all day! Her class is ballet and tap at Koenig Studios with 11 other 3-5 year olds and a darling teacher, Miss Angela. Keags was a little shy but she did great! Apparently her favorite part was "the shuffle!" She was proud of her self and loved having her little fan club of me, Riley, Nana, Addie and Kellie watching through the window. I loved every minute of it!

On the way to the studio she told Riley in the car "I'm sorry you can't come to my dancing class because you don't know how to walk!" It was sweet and funny. Riley wasn't too sure about the situation and burst into tears when Keags went into the classroom. We held her the rest of the time and she was very focused on finding Keagan through the window to watch and wave at her. I so wish this was something they could both do together. But I am glad Keagan has something to be her thing and where she can shine! And shine is definitely what she did today!

This was yesterday after we had bought all of her dancing stuff. Too cute!

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am SO in love with those girls! I CAN'T wait to see them in September!

    ReplyDelete