Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Difference a Day Makes

Thursday and Friday nights were pure bliss of vacation days! Nana sent me away for a much needed and incredibly appreciated little break. I had a total of 49 hours to do as a wish! And that meant sleeping, shopping, a pedicure, room service, dinner with a friend, a massage, a movie, and long hot baths! Heaven, despite terribly missing my sweet girls.

But as soon as I got home it was shockingly back to reality. My princess Riley has pneumonia again. She had to be admitted to Texas Children's and it really breaks my heart. We did get to ride in an ambulance with the lights and sirens on, but I'm still so unhappy that she needs to be here. IV antibiotics and breathing treatments will hopefully kick this quickly and we can get back home to normal life.

Since I haven't been home in quite a while, Keagan is seriously missing her momma. She brought me to tears tonight when she called to tell me goodnight. After the sweet "I love you so much" she asked "momma will you please come home tonight?" I miss her terribly!

But now it's 4am and I haven't slept at all yet. I have way too much nervous energy. Instead all I can do is stare at my sweet girl and unfortunately worry. Yesterday I was living it up and today I'm nervous and realizing its going to be an extremely long day fighting this pneumonia after a sleepless night. What a difference a day makes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment