Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Socks and Sayings

My kids are ridiculously hilarious! And crazy too! Hmmm. I wonder where they get it from.

Lately Miss Riley has been following in her sisters footsteps and becoming quite the fashionista! She is totally obsessed with crazy socks! She loves bright colored, stylish socks now and gets so upset when someone takes them off. Stripes seem to be her favorite. She has also been trying to put Keagans panties on lately; even though she'll be in a diaper for a long time to come. Last night Nana had bought Keagan some new ones and Riley got ahold of a pair. She was using both hands (yeah) and lifting her foot to try and get them on. She was trying SO hard that we just had to put them on her! When I changed her diaper this morning she was so upset until I got them back on. She's hilarious!




She also insisted on wearing these glasses at the doctor today! Would not take them off!




And then there's Miss Keagan. My sister had her yesterday while I spoke at the TCH event. Her first words to me were "you really need to write down all that she says!" I totally agree. But the problem is that she is ALWAYS saying funny things and she is ALWAYS talking! So I would have alot to write down! Some of her latest...

When I asked for a kiss last night: "I already gave you one today. Maybe tomorrow. IF your a good mommy."

To my sister: "Sa do you like snails? Do you like dirt?"

When asking me to get her a snack today: "I can't get it. My legs are broken like Riley's."

While carrying a purse on each shoulder: "I will never have too many purses!"

In the bathtub: "mom, I'm a beautiful mermaid!"

Randomly and unprovoked: "Riley you are driving me crazy!"

That last one sounds a little familiar. Again, I wonder where she got it!

PS- seizures stink!! I'm so over these stupid things!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment