Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Riley's Last Day




It's so silly now to remember how worried I was about starting Riley in school. The progress that she has made since October in the PPCD (Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities) at Krahn is outstounding! Not to mention how much she truly loved it!

She had no idea that today was her last day, but her teachers and I were all sad. Next year she has been rezoned to a different Elementary School so we will miss all the amazing people at Krahn. Several teachers and staff have told me Riley is the princess of the school and many have told me how much she is loved there. We have loved the wonderful team that has worked so hard with her this year! Miss Amber, Miss Lydia, Mrs Collins and Miss Kellogg.


Mrs Kellogg wrote Riley the sweetest little note! She said "I truly believe that God puts people in our lives for a reason. And I know God put you into my life to remind me to smile!" Now that's a wonderful teacher! One who will be missed!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment