Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

33

For my birthday my mom and my sister gave me the greatest gift ever...A DAY OFF!! Riley actually slept in til 7 this morning! That was her gift to me. Then Sa was here by 8:30. She took Keagan to school, Riley to therapy and then Riley to school. I stayed in my jammies and caught up on all the shows that were piling up on my DVR. After I ate a big piece of chocolate cake a friend brought over for lunch, I had the most amazing massage and facial! Nana picked the girls up from school and I was only on mom duty for a little while but I got alot of extra hugs and kisses! I finished the day with dinner with my oldest friend Kelly at Pappasitios.

A perfectly simple, quiet and relaxing day with the people I love! A great birthday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment